The summer heat is kicking in and the blazing sun can bring both fun and some few aggravating moments. One of the main concerns for most people is getting extra sweaty, sticky and hot even though a fun day out at the beach is really tempting.
As a matter of fact, and upon checking the ever-changing statistics on how populated a beach is (no matter where it is across the globe), people never miss the chance to enjoy summer. But it also can’t hide the fact how many are googling “ac companies near me” in order to find the air condition service that can help them out in keeping their ac ready for the summer heat!
At Acutemp Air, we do have various ways to increase your air conditioning reliability allowing you to focus on other things like health and beauty purposes before going out to laze under the sun making it easier for us to be forgetful on other important things we have to be keen about. So in order to help you out, we have gathered the top reminders for air conditioning maintenance, home cooling tips, and cost-saving suggestions!
How to Secure Your AC during Summer
We know how hard it is to keep your head cool and your home comfortable whenever it is summer. Curbing your electric bill is one of the factors that can make your head extra hot with worry.
But it is possible to lessen the stress over the bills you have to pay and still get the comfort you want whenever your senses are being attacked by the heat of the season.
Here are some of the effective ways of keeping your air conditioning unit well maintained so it can run smoothly even when the summer heat is in full swing
Tips for Air Conditioning Maintenance and Home Cooling Reminders
Tip #1: Be Always Ready By Cleaning Ahead of Time
It is an important and wise to be prepared ahead of time in order to ensure that you’ll be able to achieve the quality air and coolness you and your family need all throughout the summer time. Setting regular check-ups for your ac unit is necessary, but it would be very ideal to exert extra care right after winter and before the summer starts to comes in.
It is quite obvious how any type of HVAC can catch dust, debris or impurities that may cause it to malfunction. You can try cleaning your ac by deep cleaning it with a brush or chemicals by carefully scrubbing off the unit however, for a thorough and secure cleaning, there is nothing better than asking the professionals to come out and do it all at one time while you reap the rewards for many years to come before those expensive bills start rolling in.
Tip #2: Setting the Thermostat Right which allows you to Save More Energy.
For most US homes, a larger percentage of the household electric bill is a result of the high demand in using air conditioning against the warmer climate. According to Direct Energy, the ideal daytime temperature is within the range of 70-75 degrees Fahrenheit while for nighttime, the ideal would be in between of 65-72 degrees Fahrenheit.
When it is summer, it is recommended to set your air conditioner at one degree warmer than you did prior to summer. Increasing the temperature by one degree prior to summer help to cut the costs by about 10%. However, don’t sacrifice your comfort. You can set the thermostat of your air condition unit to 75 or 78 degrees if you can handle it fairly and comfortably with a fan on.
Tip #3: Adding an In-Line Duct Booster to Even Out the Cooling for All Rooms.
There are times you’ll notice how there are a few rooms that don’t seem to have the same coolness just like the other. In order to ensure that there will be no single room hotter than the rest, you can try adding an in-line fan or duct vent booster.
This solution will allow the coolness to spread evenly and increase the flow of cool air into the entire room along with the adjacent ones. However, make sure that you ask for your AC Company Service Provider for recommendations that will ideally match with your cooling system model and remember in doing this it will require electricity ran to these air duct boosters.
Tip #4: Know the Summer Check-up Checklist to Assess your Air Condition and other HVAC system units.
For the warm season, knowing the things you have to inspect on your air conditioner will save you not just from the heat but also for costly repairs too! This handy checklist would be a great way to assess the condition of your ac, this will take several hours to complete and any issues found during the inspection will result in many more hours as well which is why it is better to hire Acutemp Air Conditioning and Appliances or another honest, reliable HVAC company.
- Air-filters must be well-maintained. Look out for threats of dirt, dust, pollen, mold, growth or any other particles. Have it cleaned, sanitized, fixed or replaced right away to avoid future issues, breathing contaminated air or the unit freezing up. If not regularly checked, the unit or system will slowly degrade in air quality, comfort and reliability.
- Ac-vents should be cleaned and in good shape. Don’t forget to wipe the louvers that mostly cover the opening of your air conditioning vents. Other than dust, please keep an eye for black fuzz, green fuzz or growth as this could be a sign of mold.
- Never disregard insulation. You must check the insulation, whether it may be in ceilings or walls. It is because damaged or rotted insulation can affect an air conditioning unit’s efficiency. So securing and installing better insulation can give you a better chance of maintaining a cooler home in the summer and warmer home in the winter.
- A strange noise is always a sign of warning. No matter what size, all kind of HVAC should run smoothly and pretty quietly. You should not hear any clanging, banging or any other unusual sound however, outside compressor noises do vary depending on brand, type and age. In case you hear any of the other noises, do not hesitate to call a professional like Acutemp Air Conditioning and Appliances.
Tip #5: You Are Not Alone. Let a Trustworthy AC Repair Service Company Assist You.
Doing things by yourself is all good and nice but please keep in mind that there are particular things you have to ask for professional help and when dealing with 220 volts, low voltage shorts, motors, drain lines and the air you breath, it is safer to contact a pro
If you wish to avoid any rip-off schemes due to what seem to be overly priced service rates, bait and switch scams you can actually find a trustworthy service provider. What is even more good news is that Acutemp Air Conditioning, South Florida’s finest AC Company can offer not just the best service you deserve but also at the most affordable prices possible!
Benefits of having a trustworthy AC Company and Florida’s #1 Air Condition Service Provider
The temperature definitely increases when its summer in South Florida and downplaying the heat will only bring on more sweat, more stress and higher bills later
- Extreme heat can have negative effects on health, physical capabilities as well as the mental health of an individual. That is why Acutemp Air Conditioning can provide the solutions you need to create a comfortable home and work environment with just the right temperature and cleaner air to live life enjoying it to the fullest.
- With Acutemp Air Conditioning by your side, you can easily have a trustworthy partner who can help you out with AC Repair service, installations, diagnostic problems as well as maintenance. You deserve to have stress free life by experiencing the best service you can have and of course, at the most affordable service rates possible!
- Cost-saving is one of the reasons why most people try to fix and install air conditioning units by themselves. The truth is, there’s no better way than hiring certified professionals rather than going for the DIY route because it can potentially do more harm. So why not let the experts handle it. With Acutemp Air Conditioning, the leading Air Conditioning Company in South Florida, your trust is well-valued and your family is placed in capable hands.
Get in touch with our team of AC experts and maintenance personnel through our friendly and 24/7 Customer Hotline. You can easily tell us what’s troubling you and we’ll get it fixed in no time! No need to spend all day googling “ac companies near me” when the Best AC Company is actually closer than you expect! Call us today and receive a free service call with every repair Toll Free 855-577-COOL